28 Dec Five items you can ONLY get at Beach Bash Palm Beach Benefiting Loggerhead Marinelife Center
If you don’t have tickets yet for Palm Beach Island’s most iconic event, Lilly Pulitzer’s, Beach Bash Palm Beach on Saturday Dec. 28 then you are missing out! Celebrate Palm Beach’s tropical lifestyle while benefiting The Sea Turtle Hospital at LMC. Only a few tickets remain, purchase a ticket before prices increase. Join the party for a chance to win these unique auction items at marinelife.org/beachbash
1) Two Passenger Seats Aboard the Goodyear Blimp! Experience this once in a lifetime opportunity to see the world from above. Donated by The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company.
2) Exclusive Family Portrait plus Luxury 5 Diamond Hotel Stay in New York or Palm Beach. Enjoy a day of family glamour that will last a lifetime and beyond by Bradford, one of the world’s top portraitist for his dramatic and classical approach to the art! Donated by Bradford Portraits.
3) Lilly Pulitzer’s Mommy & Me Day of Sunshine – Enjoy a mother daughter day of pampering at Lilly Pulitzer’s Worth Ave flagship including breakfast at Lilly’s, a special mommy & me makeover including a shopping spree for mom and her mini and a photoshoot to capture your new looks by Tracey Benson Photography. This experience will leave you and your little one feeling the Lilly love! Donated by Lilly Pulitzer & Tracey Benson.
4) Become the owner of a “Moke for a Weekend” – The symbol of fun in the sun. A 20th-century collectible car reinvented with 21st-century green-friendly electric power. The Moke electric car is versatile, carbon-free and efficient. Sure to turn heads around town during a fun weekend! Donated by Moke.
5) LOVE Lilly! Don’t we all… Afterall the Beach Bash Host has dreamt up something every Lilly lover wishes she had been given this holiday! Good News, It’s not too late! Become the exclusive owner of a Hand-Painted custom Lilly Pulitzer Shift dress! This item is truly one-of-a-kind and walking masterpiece. (photo not of actual dress)